Want to write for 31Advisors Magazine?
Why wouldn’t you? Our editor accepts bylined articles to be published in our magazine.
Here’s what the editor is looking for…
- 100% Original Content (Doesnt’ have to be a new idea, just no plagerism)
- 800 – 1500 words
- 3-5 Min video explaining topic (Not required but will get you higher consideration)
- Lots of examples that you’ve actually used in your life or with clients. (This is not a magazine of theory or hearsay)
Every article we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Increase Their Assets
- Protect Their Assets
- Diversify Their Assets
- Transfer Their Assets
There are three types of posts that work well,
- Share your results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific financial strategy on your own life or working with a client. You will explain the financial strategy, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to implement the same strategy in the their life (with no guaranteed results of course). This article is a great example:
- Share your expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the readers financial well being that is based on your knowledge, experience, and expertise. Although you may not have your own results to share you will show data that supports the strategy that you recommend. (For example you dont have ruin your credit in order to give credit management advice.) This article is a great example:
- Share A “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of real life examples wherever possible. This article is a great example:
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the 31 Advisors audience, fill out the form below.
It would also be help us in our selection process if you include links to articles you have written in the past that are similar to what you would write for 31 Advisors Magazine.